Description: The project is organized in collaboration with the . The school is owned by the Lutheran church in the area and it offers early childhood education for children aged 3-6 (pre-primary). The school has about 100 children coming from the families around community.
Type of Work: During the project, volunteers will be involved in the following activities:
- Assisting in teaching English language, Mathematics, Writing and Arts
- Playing various sports and games with children Preparing various competitions
- Teaching music Visiting children at home and support them with their homework and other activities
- Painting class rooms and school buildings
Study Theme: There will be organised tours visiting local families to experience their way of life. You will have a privilege to visit some community based organisations working with orphans and vulnerable children. A workshop on “Orphans and Vulnerable Children in our society” will be held at the school. Kindly bring information from your local community or country for sharing.
Accommodation: We will be accommodated in the local guest house in the village. Water and electricity will be available. Volunteers with special needs for accommodation like seniors (50 years and above), families or the physically challenged will have special accommodation arrangements.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please visit http://ivp.org.au or email email@example.com
- volunteer4peace posted this